domenica 22 giugno 2008

Please welcome... Lucky Draw Unicron!

The latest addition to my collection...

Lucky Draw Green Unicron!
I won't unveil how much I paid it, but I'll say I paid it the right price, considering its rarity and awesomeness.

This elusive item is also known as:
Shining Unicron
Unicron of light
Shining Unicron of Light

while Green Unicron seems to be the official name, due to the contest advertisement using this name. This Lucky Draw contest could be entered by sending a postcard included in the Micron Legend Year Book 2003. The first prize was 1 out of 10 Green Unicrons. Get your copy today! :-D

Well, now that Green Unicron joined my shelves, I guess i can finally say it: I currently have the world's first Armada and minicon collection. Well, it was time :-D Of course, I expect anybody to contradict me as soon as possible, so that I'll get new motivations for improving my invincible Armada ;-)

Thanks to my friend an colletor extraordinaire Puffmarko for supporting me during all these months of waiting.

Thanks to the TF@themoon guys for giving me the final moral boost to get this uber rare, and uber expensive item.

Thanks to my cousin Benares and to our friend Gianni for making this happen one month in advance.

Thanks to Anamix, from the Autorobot.it forum for suggesting me this purchase one year ago.

Thanks to Nico, the shadowy figure behind my colletion's making, for helping me out with his biblic patience.

Thanks to my mother for NOT paying for an expensive toy in my behalf, differently from what happens to some other "collector" I know.

Thanks to Jazzy Zx from TFW20005 for making me a great favour with his photoshop skills. You will easily understand which pic I am talking about ;-)

Last but not least, thanks to the 2 lamers I know who purchased LD Unicron's minicon separately from Unicron, thus ruining this incredibly rare and awesome figure: thanks to your silly efforts, now my Unicron is more valuable than before. Thanks!

And now, enjoy the pictures!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nessun commento: